Week 1 was a success!
Our first week of camp had a great turnout! Around 40 athletes from all over the Bay Area came out to join our Stride Towards Greatness! We had our own mini-combine at the start of camp that consisted of four different tests. Below is a breakdown of each of our combine tests.
Figure-8 Weave: Dribbling
- Each athlete gets 60 seconds to weave in and out of a 3 cone grid and is graded on a scale of 4 stars; Olly Tan finished with the best grade
10-Yard Turn: Turns
- Each athlete gets 60 seconds to complete as many turns as possible within a 10-yard grid; Avery Sims finished with the best score
40-Yard Dash: Speed
- Each athlete starts in a 3-point stance and runs across 40 yards as fast as possible; Soul Barbosa finished with the fastest time
Broad Jump: Explosiveness
- Each athlete starts with their feet planted and jumps as far forward as possible while sticking the landing; Nico Zlatchin finished with largest distance covered
Check out highlights from week 1 below!
The second week of camp is still open for registration
- Week 2 is from July 2nd to July 6th
- There is no camp on July 4th as 3F will be participating in the Alameda Parade! (Make-up sessions will be offered for everyone registered)
- Camp will be held at Rittler Park located at 1400 Otis Drive in Alameda, CA 94501
- Each day will run from 9:00AM to 12:00PM (U9’s will end at 11:00AM)
- Full week: $250 ($200 for U9’s)
- Day drop-in: $60 ($50 for U9’s)
- Click Here to Enroll Now